- CEO at MAXX CORP
- HEAD-MARKETING at KRISHNA-TV
- VICE PRESIDENT at MAXX CORP SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
- vice president at Subhiksha Trading Services Pvt. Ltd
- REGIONAL MANAGER at Business Standard Ltd
- AREA SALES MANAGER at KHOTHARI PRODUCTS LTD
- AREA SALES MANAGER at TTK Healthcare Ltd.
- Territory Sales Supervisor at DURACELL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at CAMLIN LIMITED
- MBA/PGDM at Loyola College, Chennai
- Others at p.g.diploma in sales & marketing
- B.A. at B.A
- Client Servicing, Media Production
Summary: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Strategic Planning, , Problem Negating , top performing, Results oriented, Sales / Marketing Leader with Over 18 plus years of Comprehensive People & Personnel Management experience... Spear headed significant sales and profit growth, Built Strong teams, Motivated Employees and initiated cost effectiveness programs... Hands on Leader with proven P & L, operations, Start up, Business Development and Customer service achievements with MNC Experience....Expertise in making a highly POSITIVE difference to the Balance Sheet, Leadership development & Policy analysis. .
What do I have to offer (Haves): skills in Leadership, Planning, and Communication which result in increased profitability..
What do I seek (Wants): Senior Management Position requiring skills in Leadership, Planning, and Communication which result in increased profitability.
AUTHOR V.S.GOPALA KRISHNA's Profile Overview
Industry : Human Resource/Consultancy
Department: Top Management, from Dec 2011 till now
Job Description : SENIOR MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENTS,TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY. HEAD-MARKETING at KRISHNA-TV
Industry : Media/Entertainment
Department: Top Management, from Oct 2011 till now
Job Description : Joint Venture of KRISHNASWAMY ASSOCIATES MEDIA RENAISSANCE & CHANAKYA NEETI COMMUNICATIONS (P) Ltd.
VICE PRESIDENT at
MAXX CORP SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Department: Top Management, from from Mar 2007 till Oct 2011
Job Description : MAXX CORP SOLUTIONS PVT LTD. March 2007 - Current
(HR Solution Provider)
VICE PRESIDENT-OPERATIONS- INDIA.
Senior Leader& Consultant taking care of core senior and middle management recruitments for corporate India.
I was also involved in writing a book titled Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½LEAD YOUR MIND TO LEAD THE WORLD Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½, (Copyright Reg. No. 8469/09-COL) PUBLISHED BY GOOD TIMES BOOKS PVT LTD ACROSS THE GLOBE BY JULY 2011.
. vice president at Subhiksha Trading Services Pvt. Ltd
Industry : Retail
Department: Top Management, from from Oct 2002 till Feb 2007
Job Description : Assistant Vice President, Tamilnadu
• Responsible for the overall management of 300 Subhiksha Super market with revenues Rs. 900 crores and 300 personnel.
• Negotiated and acquired 30 retail sites during my four year period. Developed and implemented all operating policies and procedures.
• Improved profitability of the division through significant reductions in expenses and effective marketing strategies and store level training programs.
• Re-organized division and introduced new positions and concepts to promote empowerment and reduce overhead.
• Improved sales and volumes by 80%
• Increased the Divisions cash flow by 700 crores from Rs.250 crores.
. REGIONAL MANAGER at Business Standard Ltd
Industry : Publishing / Newspaper
Department: Marketing / PR, from from Jul 2000 till Sep 2002
Job Description : Regional Manager (South)
Circulation & Marketing
• Managed Sales Operation in 4-State area with sales team of 24.
• Managed Rs.10 Crores Sales, Marketing and Support Operation in Southern Region.
• Responsible for all Business Activities including P & L financial Reporting Logistic and Personnel Development.
• Developed regional strategies involving promotional spending and Merchandising activities that exceeded profit objective of 15 %.
• Secured new Customers through Cold Calling Business analysis and demonstration of Products and Support Benefits resulting in 45% sales increase in the region leading to team success.
• Negotiated exclusive agreement with 3 Star Hotels overcoming competition from economic Times. Sidelined the Competitors in all leading 5 Star Hotels.
. AREA SALES MANAGER at KHOTHARI PRODUCTS LTD
Industry : Consumer Durables/FMCG
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Feb 1999 till Jun 2000
Job Description : KOTHARI PRODUCTS LIMITED Feb. 1999 - Jun. 2000
Rs 500 crores FMCG organization with Leading Brands. (Pan Parag, Rotomac).
Area Sales Manager - Tamil Nadu & Kerala
• Directed a young sales team of 30, end objectives being increasing productivity and market penetrations.
• Generated over Rs.180 Crores per year in sales by managing Customer relationships and Increasing shelf space and Promotional Effort.
• Increased sales volume by 30% through revamped distribution network and market expansion.
. AREA SALES MANAGER at TTK Healthcare Ltd.
Industry : Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical/Medicine
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Mar 1996 till Jan 1999
Job Description : TTK PHARMA LIMITED Mar. 1996 - Jan. 1999
(Consumer Products Division)
FMCG organization with household brands. (Kohinoor, Durex and Fiesta Condoms, Wood Words Gripe Water, KIWI Shoe Care, Bryl Cream and Flush clean)
Area Sales Manager - (Tamil Nadu)
• Directed the sales team of 25 and 5 sales supervisors with average age of 45 years.
• Opened 24 New accounts within one Year, increasing revenue by over 6 lakhs.
• Exceeded Goals in each period significantly increasing overall sales over prior Year by 25%
• Increased the width and Depth of Distribution from 4600 outlets to 9,500 outlets in Tamil Nadu, Resulting in overall increase in Market Shares.
• Grew Business base of Existing Customers through the Development of Strategically targeted line Extensions. Resulting in 25% Sales over Competitors.
. Territory Sales Supervisor at DURACELL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Industry : Consumer Durables/FMCG
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Nov 1994 till Feb 1996
Job Description : DURACELL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Nov. 1994 - Feb. 1996
$3.5 Billion World's Leading Alkaline Battery MNC Operating in 165 Countries currently merged with Procter & gamble.
(Duracell alkaline Battery)
Territory Sales Supervisor
• Set up the whole distribution network in Tamil Nadu and launched Duracell Batteries in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore.
• Appreciation letter from ` Managing Director' of Duracell India for the Best Quality of distribution and display in Southern region.
• Best territory sales supervisor award for 1994 & 1995 (National and regional Award).
. SALES REPRESENTATIVE at CAMLIN LIMITED
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Dec 1989 till Jun 1994
Job Description : CAMLIN LIMITED Dec. 1989 - Jun. 1994
Leading Stationery and Art Material Products Company. (Camlin range of Products).
• Appreciation letter from `The Chairman' of Camlin Ltd. For over shooting the target through out the Period.
Loyola College, Chennai
from Jan 1999 till Jan 2001
Others at p.g.diploma in sales & marketing
from Apr 1995 till Apr 1996
B.A. at B.A
from Apr 1986 till Apr 1989
AUTHOR V.S.GOPALA KRISHNA's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Career Enhancement,Job Prospects,Meeting People,Sharing Knowledge And Expertise,Business Opportunities,Reunion With Colleagues,Batchmates,Finding Information About Institutes & Companies
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/vsgopalakrishna
AUTHOR V.S.GOPALA KRISHNA's Personal Details
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
AUTHOR V.S.GOPALA KRISHNA's Connection
G.Praveen Kumarasst manager at life healthcare h k prabhakarDirector at Amrit Kalash Consultancy Sunil DeoSr. Executive at GOAIR Arulmozhi VelayuthamSENIOR MANAGER at VA Tech Wabag Limited Bharat DhabaliaManager-Accounts at MTZ Polyfilms Limited View All