- BBA at Karnataka University
- Insurance - Advisor/Analyst
Summary: • Seasoned Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Professional with an excellent and rewarding career of over 2 years, currently spearheading with Deutsche Bank AG as a Sales Head-Banc-assurance.
• Experience in the Channel Management, Sales & Marketing Management & Territory Management while performing in the cost-efficient manner along with the unwavering quality standards.
• Possess keen business acumen in analyzing and understanding business requirements, customer-value maximization and developing new business processes and revenue streams.
• Employs analysis and creativity to form productive systems and strategic business partnerships. Dedicated individual with a reputation for consistently going beyond what is required and using personal high standards to achieve results
• Demonstrated ability to manage human, financial and material resources towards the achievement of stated objectives, to plan and manage work programmes and to lead, motivate and provide effective guidance to a team of professional and support staff .
What do I have to offer (Haves): Sales and Business Development,Relationship Management and Profit Center Head.
What do I seek (Wants): Handling area and territory and working for profit.
Vikramsinh Desai's Profile Overview
Industry : Banking
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Mar 2009 till Aug 2010 Sales Head at Deutsche Bank
Industry : Banking
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Jun 2007 till Feb 2009
Job Description : • Drive and motivate the channel partner’s sales team, relationship managers and ensure the service and retention of current customers.
• Implement and drive the sales promotion schemes.
• Responsible for selling of all life, non life and health insurance products, promotion of all products in area.
• Conceptualized new products based on the scalability, market potential, risks involved & income potential criteria. Managed the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities while coordinating and working with cross-functional departments for product development, ensuring the qualitative results.
• Established excellent rapport with the insurance companies for repeat business. Identified and developed prospective clients/ channel partners/ unit managers/ while analyzing their requirements and rendering technical guidance over the various aspects of the business.
• Responsible for managing the team of unit managers, relationship managers and team of channel partners; training them for effective and efficient services for the professional and organizational development.
• Perform & manage all the back-office activities of the company to ensure smooth and effective operations while adhering to the company’s and underwriting norms.
. Sales Manager at HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd
Industry : Insurance
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Aug 2004 till May 2007
Job Description : • Responsible for managing the team of insurance advisors.
• Ensuring that the transactions are processed as per the agreement & KYC norms
• Providing the daily process reports.
• Ensuring adherence to company polices and procedures
• Coordination with. OPS and HO person.
• Managing regular customer interaction for smooth process efficiency
• Handling Customer Interaction, Queries and thus ensuring relationship building
• Achievement: 2 MDRT club members first time in Kolhapur branch
from Jun 1996 till May 1999
Vikramsinh Desai's Additional information
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/vikramsinhdesai
Vikramsinh Desai's Personal Details
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
Vikramsinh Desai's Connection
Shridhar PattarManaging Director at Atkinson Stuart Shirish DeshpandeHead Business Banking at Deutsche Bank Mr. Abdul Rahman Bin Ali AL JeraisyCEO / CHAIRMAN at Jeraisy Group Company Sushil SinghNo Current Company Mentioned Tushar DesaiExecutive Director at JP Morgan Chase Bank View All