- Ex-Deputy Commandant/Fire (Voluntary Retirement) at Central Industrial Security Force
- B.Sc at University of Calcutta
- Institutional/Industrial Security
Summary: Personal Details
Ex-DEPUTY COMMANDANT/Fire (Voluntarily retired w.e.f 30.04.2010)
Central Industrial Security Force (MHA)
Telephone: (Mobile) 09674840568
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org: alternate: email@example.com
Date of Birth 27.11.1965
Member of Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
Member of Institution of Fire Engineers (India)
Graduate of Institution of Fire Engineers (India)
Graduate of Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
Advanced Diploma (Gold medal) from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
Bachelor of Science from Calcutta University
Additional Professional Qualifications & Training
01. Disaster Management Course.
02. Fire Safety in Hydrocarbon Industries Course
03. Fire Safety in Petrochemical Industries Course
04. Fire Safety in Power Plants Course
05.Forensic Science Aspect of Fire & Arson Investigation
06. Refresher course for CISF Consultants
07. Refresher course for Senior Consultants of CISF
08. Fire Safety Audit Workshop Course
Commenced professional career with Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) in the year 1982 and taken voluntary retirement from the rank of DEPUTY COMMANDANT (FIRE) on 30.05.2010. During the 28 years of service in CISF Fire Wing he supervised and managed Fire safety of various Central Government Undertakings VIZ Iron ore mines, Steel, Paper, Fertilizer, ONGC and Thermal Power and has developed expertise in Fire safety management, training, consultancy/audit.
Worked as Head of Fire Service
1. Naogoan Paper Mill, Jagiroad (Assam)
2. Alloy Steels Plant (SAIL), Durgapur (WB)
3. DVC Thermal Power Station, Chandrapura (Jharkhand)
4. National Fertilizers Lt., Bathinda (Punjab)
5. NTPC, Farakka (WB)
6. ONGC, URAN PLANT, Mumbai (MH)
7. DVC Thermal Power Station, Durgapur(WB)
8. NTPC, Unchahar (UP)
9. Obra Thermal Power Station (UP)
Job Profile had as head of fire service
1. Administration & operation of the Fire Brigade Force
2. Advising management in all matters relating to fire protection and fire prevention measures.
3. Drawing technical specifications & vetting technical bids.
4. Oversee maintenance of fire fighting equipments & fire protection/detection systems.
5. Commanding fire fighting & rescue operations.
6. Imparting fire prevention & fire fighting training to plant employees& contract workers.
7. Preparing onsite and offsite emergency and Disaster management plan
8. Fire safety audit & inspection
Fire Consultancy and Audit
Was Senior Fire Consultant of ISO certified CISF Consultancy branch. During of service in CISF Fire Wing completed following Fire Consultancy/Audit Projects:
(a)Uttam Galva Steels Ltd., Mumbai
(b)Tata Iron & Steel, (TISCO), Jamshedpur
(c)Sanghi Industries Ltd., Bhuj, Gujrat
(d)Ib Thermal Power Station, Jharsuguda, Orissa.
(e)Reliance Energy, Mumbai
(f)Bokaro Steels Limited (SAIL), Bokaro
(g)ITPO Complex, New Delhi
a. Fire Safety Consultancy /Audit
b. Cost effective Active & Passive Fire protection solution
c. Fire Fighting & Rescue operation in Industrial Complex, building etc.
d. Fire Fighting & Rescue Training
f. Drawing Technical Specification of Fire Protection/Fire Detection Systems/Fire Fighting Appliances/Equipments
g. Preparation of on-site & off-site emergency & disaster management plan
h. Evacuation plan, Fire Exit/Evacuation Mock Drills
President Fire Service Medal for Meritorious Service
P.O: Akra Jagannathnagar
West Bengal .
Tapan Debnath's Profile Overview
Ex-Deputy Commandant/Fire (Voluntary Retirement) at
Central Industrial Security Force
Industry : Govt/Defence
Department: Others, from from Jun 1982 till Apr 2010
University of Calcutta
Tapan Debnath's Additional information
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/tapandebnath
Tapan Debnath's Personal Details
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
Tapan Debnath's Connection
ARVIND TOMARGENERAL MANAGER-OPERATIONS at TRAKS SQUAD PVT. LTD. Dr. K. Peer MohamedChairman at Techno Perfect: Web Development | Web Hosting | SEO | 3D Animations | MultiMedia | Marketing Dr Subrata ChakrabortyCMO(SG)/Commandant at Border Security Force Sunil GulatiFREE LANCE TRAINER at FREE LANCE TRAINER