- Senior Consultant at Consultancy
- Ex.Dy.General Manager at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd(BPCL)
- BE/B.Tech at Annamalai University
- Top Management - Marketing
Summary: Engineer and Management Professional with over 30 years of Industry experience.Details are
Engineer in Retail Petroleum business, Oil Terminal & Projects-first 7years, Manager in Administration, Facilities Management & HR-next 6 years, Divisional Manager, Marketing Manager & Dy. General Manager-final 13 years in Petroleum Products Marketing. Gained good experience in all aspects of managing under different situations. .
What do I have to offer (Haves): • Marketing
• H R Management & Development
• Strategic planning and Execution
• Financial management
• Coaching & Mentoring.
What do I seek (Wants): A challenging assignment / Corporate job..
sitaram sreenivasan's Profile Overview
Senior Consultant at
Department: Top Management, from Jul 2004 till now
Job Description : Working on Consultancy assignments in the areas of Marketing,Management,Administration,Training,Coaching,Mentoring etc..
Ex.Dy.General Manager at
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd(BPCL)
Industry : Oil/Energy
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Mar 1978 till Jun 2004
Job Description : 1)Create & lead a High Performance Team.
2) Identifying the potential and positioning the right man for the job and ensuring high levels motivation.
3) Individual coaching and mentoring staff for willing delivery of best performance.
4) Ensuring discipline, efficient staff management.
5) Proven track record of developing procedures, service standards and operational policies, planning, strategizing, budgeting, target setting, close monitoring, midcourse correction, beating competition etc.
6) Conducting Productive meetings/reviews and successful Negotiations.
Some of the notable achievements are,
1) Bagged “Best Division Award” while heading the Division in Marketing within the corpn.
2) Always ensured highest growth percentage in business compared to industry competitors. Turnover of the business in the range of 2000 crores per annum for the division.
3) Enrolled major customers like Railways, STUs, TPL, NLC etc. to achieve large volumes.
4) Located, negotiated and purchased prime properties while in Marketing and Administration functions which has appreciated multifold.
5) Carried out major Reorganisation work of Terminal for maximum utilization of facilities.
6) Mentoring and individual coaching to maximize individual and team performance.
7)Have been a resource for Organisation Restructuring exercise with help of “Arthur D’Little” & Strategy formulation exercise for Retail with the help of McKinseys- both international consultants.
8)Have attended various training programmes on Management( Marketing, Finance, HR, Team Building, Communication, Personal Effectiveness lab etc.) within organization and outside at ASCI,Hyderabad &TMTC,Puna for self development and organization effectiveness.
from Jan 1970 till Jan 1975
sitaram sreenivasan's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Job Prospects
Website : sitaramsreenivasan @yahoo.com : mail id
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/sitaramsreenivasan
sitaram sreenivasan's Personal Details
Interest:Critical Analysis,Strategic Planning,Tactical Execution,Team Building etc.
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
sitaram sreenivasan's Connection
MANMOHAN BHATIASr.Manager - Finance & Accounts at Shristi Udaipur Hotels & Resorts Pvt.Ltd. krishnamoorthy varadarajanMANAGER at RAMSONS Rajesh BabuSourcing & Procurement specialist at Greenstar International Pvt Ltd., N V KRISHNANConsultant at Self Employed. S.M.S. ABUTHAHIR ALIPROFESSOR at BKR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY View All