- Business development Manager at Max Hospital, Pitampura
- Territory Manager at AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd.
- Channel Sales, Corporate Sales, Healthcare/Medical Sales
Summary: Sales Professional with 14.5 years experience in Business Development. 10 yrs worked with Pharmaseutical and 4.5 yrs in hospital business development through CRM in all chhanels. .
What do I have to offer (Haves): Customer Relation Management, Negotiation skills,Communication, Focused & positive outlook towards life..
What do I seek (Wants): Networking.
Sarika Kwatra's Profile Overview
Business development Manager at
Max Hospital, Pitampura
Department: Sales / Business Development, from Mar 2006 till now
Job Description : SARIKA KWATRA
239, Banu Enclave, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110034
Contact No.: +91- 9873100380 / 11-27010330 „Ć E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Managerial Assignments
Sales & Marketing ~ Business Development ~ Relationship Management ~ Dealer Management
In Healthcare Industry
A dynamic professional with over 14.5 years of accomplished career track known through the industry for delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within Indian market. Presently Max Hospital, Pitampura as Business Development Manager. Adept in managing overall profitability of operations and accountable for strategic utilization and deployment of resources to achieve organizational objectives.
~ Strategic Planning ~ Accounts Development / Acquisition ~
~ Branch Supervision ~ Sales Analysis ~ Key Account Management ~ New Business Development ~ Distribution Control ~ Team Supervision ~ Contract Negotiation ~
Dynamic successful sales and marketing career reflecting pioneering experience and record ˇV breaking performance in the Healthcare industry. Remain on the cutting edge, driving new business through negotiating and securing managed care contracts, increasing operating revenues and enhancing service utilization to increase revenue.
Outstanding track-record of managing and developing accounts and maximizing sales and optimizing company benefits. Strong organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with successful track record in directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse market dynamics.
Highly visible community leader with experience in maintaining extensive network of contacts in community and healthcare industry. Deft in developing solid relationships with providers and using visibility as a key to growing business within heightened regulatory environment.
Since Marˇ¦06 associated with Max Hospital, Pitampura, Joined as Team Leader & after elevation, working as
Business Development Manager.
1. Formulating and implementing the Marketing Plan for the hospital to facilitate
patient flow to the hospital and thereby drive top line performance.
2. To set up a system for Monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness of various
3. Responsible for the detailed planning, organization and implementation of
marketing strategies to increase market share through higher penetration and
awareness in and around Delhi.
4. Explore new services and opportunities for the hospital including implementing
Brand building strategies.
5. Provide inputs in respect of pricing for various medical procedures/services, as
well as for various specialized medical packages & services.
7. Implement brand building strategies so as to build a positive and powerful image of the hospital (its medical services and clinical
8. Plan and regulate the expenses of the marketing activities.
9. Establish good relationships with the medical fraternity of Delhi and surrounding
areas, as well as with corporate houses, Govt institutions and Resident Welfare
Notable attainments across the tenure
1. Handled operations in the territory of Delhi, NCR, Sonepat, Panipat, Rohtak & Bhadargardh.
2. Holds the distinction of being the applause achiever for the month of December in all Max Group of Hospitals.
3. Pivotal in maintaining average 83% occupancy round the year (FY 09-10).
4. Benchmarked the targets by achieving 12% revenues from the Referral channel.
5. Organised 300+ Activities like CME, Health Check-up Camp, and Health Talks in Corporates, PSU, Schools and RWAs.
6. Actively involved with forums like IAP, IMA-Rohini zone, IMA Outer west Branch, IMA-DNZ and DMA and others.
7. Recorded 200% growth in Orthopaedics with in 12 month.
8. 240% growth in hospital revenue in last 4 years.
Marˇ¦02 to Marˇ¦06 associated with Astra Zeneca Pharma (I) Ltd.(Critical care Division), Delhi as Territory Business Manager
1. Handling the key accounts of the assigned territory & promoting super specialty products to Oncologist & Intesivists.
2. Managing the operations for assigned territories of North-West Delhi (Trade & Institutions), AIIMS, Safdarjung Hospital, Dr. R.M.L hospital and W.U.P (part)
3. Organizing Scientific CMEˇ¦s in all institutions of the assigned territory.
Notable attainments across the tenure
~ Awarded with numerous awards for outstanding performance as:
o Two Silver Star Certificate within six months of joining
o Thailand trip (with husband), Star Performer Award as incentive, for the performance of the year 2003 .
o PC HCL-P4 as incentive for the performance of year 2003.
o M D circle award for first semester of 2004-Awarded Kerela trip with family.
Marˇ¦97 to Febˇ¦02 associated with Sanofi Synthelabo as Senior Scientific Service at Delhi.
1. Managing the gamut of activities encompassing promotion of super specialty product range to cardiologists& neurologists.
2. Organizing awareness programmes like ward meets & CME.
3. Verifying credit notes for institution supply & all necessary tender documentation.
4. Handling C&F along with a chain of stockiest and sub- stockiest.
Notable attainments across the tenure
1. Handled the operations for Area covered-AIIMS, Batra, Apollo, Safdarjung, Moolchand Hospital.
2. Major breakthrough at AIIMS pharmacy in the year 1998.
3. Achieved Star performer award for the year 1999& 2000 in continuity.
4. Awarded with Silver Medal for best performer in north India in 2001.
Commenced career from Comed Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. as Medical Representative from Janˇ¦96 to Febˇ¦97.
Handled promoted products, to, Orthopedecians, G.P.s, Dermatologists, and ENTs Ophthalmologists & Neuro Physicians________________________________________
1996 Graduation in Life Sciences Bareily University.
2002 MBA (HR / Marketing) AIMA
1999 PGD in Marketing & Sales Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan.
o Completed a course on Computer Office Assistant from Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan.
PERSONALITY ENHANCEMENT SCHEDULE
~ Attended various personality enhancement program as:
o By Mr.Shiv Khera in the year1999.
o Team building given by Mr.Santosh Basu in the year 2001.
o ESS training program on Essential selling skills in 2004
o Building customer relationships and managing key accounts in 2005.
o Certificate Course in Managing People in year 2006.
o Six Sigma training in Jan 2010 (Working on Green belt project).
Date of Birth : 30th November 1975
Permanent Address : 239, Banu Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034
Passport No. : A-6118143
Territory Manager at
AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd.
Industry : Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical/Medicine
Department: Sales / Business Development, from from Mar 2002 till Feb 2006
Job Description : Business Development to Critical Care Specialists etc. .
All India Management Association, New Delhi ( AIMA )
from Jan 1999 till Jan 2001
Sarika Kwatra's Additional information
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/sarikakwatra
Sarika Kwatra's Personal Details
Interest:Networking , CRM, New stretegy
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
Sarika Kwatra's Connection
Shashikant KediaCFO at Kopran Ltd Bhawna AggarwalProprietor at Ananda Giftings S Bhatiaregional business manager at algen healthcare pvt ltd Lieut Retd Sumitra MahajanSTUDENT at IGNOU Chandra Shekhar Baruamanager-operation/marketing at Cottage Industries Exposition Limited View All