- Managing partner and CTO(chief training officer) at Brain Train consultancy services
- Founder and Director of a Pvt Ltd company at Self employed
- HR Generalist
Summary: Experienced, and seasoned professional in Human resource, administration, security,Logistics, warehouse and stores, event management, Leadership.
Am an IRDA qualified professional in Life insurances corporation ,adding value to every individual in life.Have nearly 7 years experience is Insurance product marketing.
Proactive, performance-oriented retired army personnel with 15 years of experience in the corporate
sector and 22 years of exemplary experience of serving the Indian Army.
ð Expertise in juggling a multitude of job responsibilities such as human resource management, general
administration, security management, supply chain coordination, facility management, disaster handling and
project management with much panache.
ð Recognized as a change-agent with an eye for detail and heralding superior work culture that is
effective in producing profitable results.
ð A strategic thinker with keen analytical acumen effective in problem solving and devising notable
enhancement in business processes.
ð Flexible work attitude with the capability to work in a cross-cultural work environment.
ð A meticulous planner with the capability to steer a team towards organizational objectives of
cost-saving and revenue growth.
ð Proven track record of enforcing discipline in work culture and ensuring security measures preventing
mal practices within an organization.
ð Intensive worker with high level of integrity and perseverance to evolve effective process management
for an HR or administrative machinery.
ð A team player with the capability to work in a cohesive team and motivate team members to achieve and
exceed organizational targets..
What do I have to offer (Haves): Expertise in leadership in Human resources.
What do I seek (Wants): Association with like minded professional heads and professionals to business buildup in an ethical and professional way through event managements of various aspects of HR and other aspects where one can add value mutually..
Major Rajendran Mariagnanam's Profile Overview
Managing partner and CTO(chief training officer) at
Brain Train consultancy services
Department: Human Resources, from Feb 2010 till now
Job Description : Skill gap training for the industry
Training students for industry interfacing
Supply trained resources to skill deficient industry
Open workshops for corporate executives to enhance their skills and knowledge
Create an environment for change. Founder and Director of a Pvt Ltd company at Self employed
Industry : Human Resource/Consultancy
Department: Human Resources, from Oct 2009 till now
Job Description : Training,event management,HR initiatives,Skill training,manpower selection and placement,conduct skill competitions.
ð Human Resource Management: Substantially experienced in all aspects of human resource management at
all levels of an organization involving training, welfare, discipline, recruitment, benefits, appraisals and
promotions, and HR development of employees. Actively involved in proper induction of an employee in to the
organization, assigning proper tasks in order to bring optimum benefits to the organization.
ð General Administration: Responsible for general administration in all aspects of facility management
with particular emphasis to infrastructure management, administrative management in respect of travel,
transport, security, welfare and ensure the aesthetics of the company by giving the best facelift as
desirable for external and internal customers. Also handled all functions related to facilities management of
widely dispersed business units.
ð Project Management: Hands-on experience in handling the entire gamut of activities involved in
management and completion of projects within stipulated time frames and allocated manpower and resources.
Recognized for successful completion of projects through effective liaison with government bodies.
ð Supply Chain Coordination: Responsible for smooth operational procedures in all commercial activities
like purchase, vendor management, contract management, STPI. Negotiating with supply chain partners, entering
into contracts, placing orders in time and controlling inventory to attain minimization of costs and
ð Legal Coordination: Scope of responsibility also includes looking after minor legal matters and
sorting out problems related to them both at organizational level and employee level.
• Leadership trainings at Infantry school Belgaum and command course at Mhow
• ERT(emergency reaction team) control training
• Bullet training leadership in corporate- seminar
• Core group member in Health hazard and safety training.
• ISO TS14001/2001 seminar at Chennai
• Core group member in EMS audit seminars Chennai
• DMAIC six sigma seminars Chennai
• Driving and maintenance training at Bangalore
• Qualified the tough physical fitness in commando course that has given strong mental agility at
• Security seminar conducted by Indian institute security management Chennai
Consulltant HR at
BASIZ FA Pvt limited
Department: Human Resources, from from Jan 2009 till Oct 2009
Job Description : At Basiz Pvt Limited Jan 2009 till 17 Oct 09
(A company thats dealing with global banks fund of funds)
Preparation of HR manual
Preparation of various Hr policies in respect of leave travel, incentives, pay range, recruitment of domestic
and foreign nationals to global financial services at UK, Singapore and other countries.
Change management through evolving HR motivational architecture, .Benefits administration Pay roll and other
employee related activities.
Steering the Operational team with a comprehensive HR processes
. Senior manager at Wheels India Limited
Industry : Automobiles
Department: Administration, from from Mar 2004 till Jan 2009
Job Description : Wheels India Limited(the pioneer company of the TVS group)
Senior manager-Administration and Security (March 2004-Jan 2009)
• Successfully minimized thefts of copper blocks worth lacs through enforcement of strict vigilance and
• Achieved success in managing conflicts of workers and unions through negotiations leading to
beneficial agreements to both the groups involved.
• Heralded an ambience of strict discipline amongst all employees by enforcing discipline in contract
• Effectively controlled contracted drivers within company premises.
• Brought about reduction of overtime work thereby reducing overtime cost to 90% of the existing cost.
• Controlled around 650 lorry/truck movements without any major accident through only one gate on day
to day basis
• Entrusted by the management with the responsibility to handle Steel Scrap Sales worth 120 to 150 Crores of
. Manager at HCL Technologies Ltd
Industry : IT Software
Department: Administration, from from Dec 2000 till Oct 2003
Job Description : Manager-Administration (Dec.1999-Oct2002)
• Successfully handled the transportation of computer assets worth for 120 work station from within a
working centre of 600 to a new facility without any damage or loss.
• Instrumental in acquisition of 1 lac sq ft of space at Tidel Park for a new facility.
• Developed new processes for ensuring proper receipt of dispatch of couriers and bank statement and
other such documents.
• Liaised with the top executives of VSNL at a time of crisis when many lines and data networks were
down and got a separate band and channel for the organization, which ensured business flow through the only
256 direct access wireless link.
• Delivered highly motivational induction lectures to newly joined candidates.
. Manager at Software solutions Integrated Limited
Department: Administration, from from Jul 1997 till Oct 2009
Job Description : Administration Manager (Jun.1997-Oct.1999)
• Instrumental in supporting the logistics of supply of course material to 94 franchise centers across
the country for SSI.
• Established tight security measures to prevent the theft of RAMS and other computer parts.
• Efficiently managed around 3000 students and 60 staff under 24*7 working environment
. Major( now retired) at Indian Army
Industry : Human Resource/Consultancy
Department: Operations, from from Jan 1972 till Dec 1994
Job Description : The Indian Army( Jan.1972- Oct.1994)
Retired as a Major
• Served the army as a Commissioned officer in the prestigious 5 Gorkha Rifles.
• Achieved hands-on exposure in Man Management, Managerial Functions, Operations, Training
Administration, Human resource management and Leadership.
• Commanded troops at various levels, with responsibilities including Crisis management and Training of
Troops at various levels, guarding the sensitive, strategic and tactical installations.
• Successfully functioned as Training and administrative officer in National cadet corps-NCC shaping
students to become tomorrows’ potential leaders.
Major Rajendran Mariagnanam's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Sharing Knowledge And Expertise
Website : http://www.braintrainllp.com/
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/majorraj
Major Rajendran Mariagnanam's Personal Details
Interest:To generate jobs through HR initiatives by collaborating,mutual help,exchange training,help people help themselves.
provide a platform for professionals to render their expertise that's is aligned with social objective.
To work with like minded people i
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
Event management specialists
Dear Respected professional members of the Peer Group, Event management is an entreprise where all h...
Posted by Major Rajendran Mariagnanam on Oct 08, 2009 Invitation for professionals to register the subjects one who would like to
Dear Professionals,Iam planning to organise open workshops at various places in Delhi, mumbai, banga...
Posted by Major Rajendran Mariagnanam on Oct 18, 2009