- MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN at Future Logistics Solutions
- ASST MANAGER PURCHASING at ITC Limited
- Logistics, Materials/ Procurement, Supply Chain Management
Summary: A dynamic professional with over 16 years of rich experience in Materials Management, Purchase, Procurement, Vendor Development, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Cost Control and Man Management under SAP environment..
What do I have to offer (Haves): in Materials Management / Procurement / Vendor Development / Supply Chain Management.
What do I seek (Wants): To be in touch with my old college friends.
KRISHNAN SELVAPANDIAN's Profile Overview
MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN at
Future Logistics Solutions
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Department: Procurement / Purchase, from May 2007 till now
Job Description : • Responsible for All India Warehousing for Foods & FMCG Warehouses at Head office.
• Continuous Monitoring and improvement of Food Bazar DC Fill rates of Pantaloon Retail India Ltd.
• Coordination with category, DC managers and LOB for implementation of Promotions, new launches, Big day events, and near expiry stock depletion plans.
• Planning and budgeting for new Warehouses and expansion plans in line with business requirements.
• Implementation of ARS, Flow through and put away concepts in Food DC Warehouses.
• SAP up gradation for new business requirements like expiry management of Food products.
• Lead and execute new brand launches of own brands of Food Bazar to enhance business volumes and bottom lines.
ASST MANAGER PURCHASING at
Industry : Consumer Durables/FMCG
Department: Procurement / Purchase, from from Sep 1998 till May 2008
Job Description : Responsible for the management of inventory while ensuring quality for materials procured from various divisions like printing & board for Cig manufacture for all seven manufacturing locations of ITC involving over 500 SKU’s.
Monitoring the design changes on existing brands in regular intervals as per the marketing launch plans.
Ensuring minimum obsolescence of materials and quick changeover to new designs.
Managing the short term changes related to limited edition packs, festival packs and pack inserts to continuously enhance brand value & advertising.
Supervising the inbound transportation services for factories and OCM’s.
Coordinating with C & F agents to create, manage and operate External Warehouses for all factories and OCM’s.
Accountable for timely planning for inventory & quality management of printed materials required for the factories.
Conducting and coordinating quarterly interface meetings with vendors and transporters to review performance parameters and take mutually beneficial decisions to continuously raise the performance bar.
Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology
from Jan 1988 till Jan 1992
KRISHNAN SELVAPANDIAN's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Meeting People,Sharing Knowledge And Expertise
Website : http://linkedin.com
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/krishnanselvapandian
KRISHNAN SELVAPANDIAN's Personal Details
Interest:To explore supply chain oppurtunities for manufacturing and retail industries
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
KRISHNAN SELVAPANDIAN's Connection
Jitendra KumarPlacements Executive at Bangalore Mangement Academy Bikash BanerjeeSr. Officer- Materials at Eveready Industries India Limited Suresh BhattSenior Manager- SCM Projects. at Future Logistics Solutions amrendra singhAsst.Manager (SC) at Logistics Plus India Private limited Geeta Godbolesubbroker at Angel Group View All