- Business Process Outsourcing/ BPO, Top Management - Operations, Top Management - Sales/ Business Development
Summary: Executive leader with 12 work experience years of demonstrated ability to deliver and implement bold changes in projects assigned. I have worked in BPO, ITES & Real estate industry handling projects in Voice/Non Voice and Transaction processing for Airlines, ISP, Technical, BFSI, HR, Legal, Real Estate services. Known to leave legacies and be a courageous leader who attracts loyal “A” talent and inspires discretionary effort. Proven ability to incubate, grow and restructure businesses. Root the principle of following SOP’s and exceed expectations in middle/bottom line of management.
• Experience of handling Operations and Customer Service Delivery in Third party and Captive Contact Centers.
• Managed mid to large size projects in diverse domains of ITES (BPO/KPO/LPO/HRO)
• Demonstrated with proven success in hiring, training and managing teams in India for USA, UK, EMEA customers. A dealmaker with voice of customer at heart
• Business development functions with proven success in solutions / services.
• Multi Site, Multi Location teams and performance management experience.
•Experience of Client Management and Transitions in both offsite / onsite projects.
• Have been a part in implementing ISO and Six Sigma standards across the organization.
• Experience in identifying new business areas and aggressively going after opportunities.
• Experience of working as a team with other departments like HR, Training, Quality etc..
What do I have to offer (Haves): • Reduced operating costs • Increased customer satisfaction • BPO Setup experience~ Right from Start-up, deployment and Management.
~ Operations [Voice/Non Voice] [Transaction Processing] ~ Business Development / Sales
~ Quality Assurance
What do I seek (Wants): I seek for a challenging job in a senior management role of Operations that will expose me to the latest management skills, strengthen the skills already acquired..
I K's Profile Overview
Senior Manager Operations at
Bank of America
Industry : Banking
Department: 1 home loan lender and currently it has been taken over by Bank of America. There were 4 different verticals in CFCI and I was handling one of them known as Central/ Shared Services. This vertical consisted of 7 projects which are in the domains of BPO/KPO/LPO/RPO & HRO. I had a span of approximately 400 employees which includes 4 Managers, 7 Asst Managers and 20 Team leaders spread across 3 different locations in India. During my tenure I was trained on ISO and now I am a ISO 9001:2000 series certified Internal Auditor. , from from till May 2006
Job Description : The above mentioned was a diversified financial services company focused primarily on real estate finance and related activities. It was America’s . AVP at Hirco Group
Industry : Real Estate
Department: Operations, from from Apr 2008 till Feb 2009
Job Description : The above mentioned is a one of India’s largest real estate companies, it is a part of Hiranandani Group. Hirco is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market.
My role is to handle the entire back end operations for the Real Estate Vertical which includes Lead Generation, Agreementation, Documentation, Vendor (Brokers) Management Govt Liasoning, Customer Care and Campaign Management.
Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
from Jan 2007 till Jan 2009
I K's Additional information
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/ik1
I K's Personal Details
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>
I K's Connection