- Field Engineering Manager at Al Jaber Energy Services LLC
- BE/B.Tech at Bengal Engineering and Science University
- Site Engineering
Summary: Over 20 years experience in Field Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Material Management, Contract Administration, Quality Control, Certification, Document Control, Progress Monitoring/ Reporting, Change Management. The field of experience includes Refineries, Petrochemicals, Gas Processing Plants, Gas Gathering & Booster Stations, Pumping & Pigging Stations for cross-country pipelines; bridges & flyovers. Experience includes over 7 years in Middle East and CIS countries. .
What do I have to offer (Haves): Experience of working with internationally reputed organizations such as Engineers India Limited (EIL), Petrofac International and AJES etc. Work association with Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER) UAE, Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO) UAE,.
What do I seek (Wants): To join more challenging assignments in multidisciplinary Projects in Oil & Gas environment with an organization that provides increasingly greater challenges, learning & growth opportunities..
AMLANJYOTI BASU's Profile Overview
Field Engineering Manager at
Al Jaber Energy Services LLC
Industry : Oil/Energy
Department: Operations, from Jul 2006 till now
Job Description : • Leading site technical office and working as an anchor in all site related technical issues.
• Analyzing work progress to identify parameters causing slow progress and to provide technical solutions to improve upon.
• Coordinating with site construction, support office procurement and vendors to plan material procurement schedule vis-à-vis construction schedule.
• Monitoring approval, ordering and receipt of materials; substitution of materials, if needed.
• Providing & recommending methods to be followed for critical constructions those are not covered with regular procedure.
• Supervising the maintenance of field engineering records; monitoring receiving, distribution and keeping of engineering documents, drawings, specifications & procedures.
• To maintain direct contacts with Client’s resident engineering & operating personnel to co-ordinate field engineering activities. Engineering liaison with the design offices.
• Management of field changes, analyzing it’s time and cost impact.
• Management of technical queries, technical proposals, technical concessions.
• Managing preparation of discrete work package, mechanical completion package and system handover, as-built records and ensuring all completed works conforms to contract requirements.
Lead Field Engineer. at
Industry : Oil/Energy
Department: Operations, from from Jun 2003 till Jun 2006
Job Description : • To review project specifications, drawings, procedures to ensure comprehension and compliance of engineering and quality requirements. Reviewing method statements.
• Replying/processing to site queries and deviation requests/field change notes.
• Checking and interpretation of drawing, correcting the errors before construction.
• Identification and solution of design and construction/fabrication problem.
• Updating as-built records and data monitoring.
. Manager (Construction) at Engineers India Limited
Industry : Oil/Energy
Department: Operations, from from Dec 1991 till Jun 2003
Job Description : • Coordinating and monitoring all phases of construction in line with the targets/schedules, approval of construction methods and procedures. Forecast of manpower/material requirement.
• Invoice verification, controlling issue of Owner’s materials, approving Contractor’s supply materials as per standards/specifications.
• Checking availability of drawings/documents/data to ensure that work can proceed without interruptions, updating information/changes in drawings/specifications/standards/codes and their implementation if field works.
• Working as a team leader, liaising with departments outside my direct control as necessary, coordination with Clients.
Bengal Engineering and Science University
from Jun 1983 till Jun 1987
AMLANJYOTI BASU's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Career Enhancement,Job Prospects,Meeting People,Sharing Knowledge And Expertise
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/amlanjyotibasu
AMLANJYOTI BASU's Personal Details
AMLANJYOTI's Spouse : No Spouse yet
Interest:Communicating with intelligent people with rational mindset
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>