- Vice President at Inkwest
- Zonal Head at Karvy Insurance Broking Limited
- MBA/PGDM at Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management
- B.Com at Anandamohan College, Kolkata
- Capital Markets, Funds Management, IPO, Mutual Funds
Summary: I have over 15 years experience in Financial Service industry.
Major responsibility included marketing of various financial products, client development and profitability of the zone. I have passed the BSE examination on Financial Market (BSCM). Presently as consultant, towards Credit Rating for financial standard, from various Rating companies in India. Job responsibility includes feasibility study, due diligence on behalf of CPA firm. Conducted due diligence of various software, Architect & Eng. Consoling, Health Care services for Acquisition & Merger. Preparing proposal & preliminary project report for various industries including negotiation with Banks for Loan (Syndication of Loan). Visiting Speaker EIRC and Faculty Madhya Kolkata C.A. Study Circle EIRC. .
What do I have to offer (Haves): Manage SBU and make it a profit enterprise. Co-ordinate all India Networking. Loan Syndication from Banks and FII..
What do I seek (Wants): Better offer in Financial Service.
Amitava Dutt's Profile Overview
Vice President at
Department: Top Management, from Sep 2008 till now
Job Description : Loan Syndication, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services, Financial Planning for HNI, Individual and Corporate.
Zonal Head at
Karvy Insurance Broking Limited
Industry : Insurance
Department: Top Management, from from Jan 2005 till Sep 2008
Job Description : • Routine includes development of the branch and Chattishgarh Region.
• Meeting top notch Corporate’s and HNI for deployment of Funds in Equity, IPO, Mutual Fund, Insurance and providing them necessary advice from time to time for better returns on the funds deployed.
• Marketing of various Insurance Schemes, MF, and IPO’s.
• Developing new areas and towns, educating investors on various products.
• Look after and follow the various Compliances pre requisite for Broking activities.
Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management
from Jan 1991 till Jan 1993
B.Com at Anandamohan College, Kolkata
from Apr 1979 till Jul 1982
Amitava Dutt's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Job Prospects,Meeting People,Sharing Knowledge And Expertise,Business Opportunities,Reunion With Colleagues,Finding Information About Institutes & Companies
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/amitavadutt1
Amitava Dutt's Personal Details
Interest:Photography, Travelling, Reading Books and Teaching
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>