- Director - Dloyd india at Dloyd Consulting
- Manager HR at Core Projects & Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant, HR Generalist, Recruitment & Staffing
Summary: To work in an organization where my present skills prove to be an asset, and contribute in the growth of the organization. Where I meet ample opportunities to enhance and sharpen my skills and I grow with the growth of the organization..
What do I have to offer (Haves): Humam Resource professional with more then 10 years of experience working with professional services firms.
Proven competencies in setting up start up IT companies / KPO and BPO teams, talent acquisition, talent management, client relationship ma.
What do I seek (Wants): Challenging position in Management....
vandana saxena's Profile Overview
Director - Dloyd india at
Department: Human Resources, from Nov 2008 till now
Job Description : (email@example.com)
Dloyd is global leader in Human Performance Enhancing (HPE), Corporate Diagnosis and solutions (CDS), Dloyd\'s vision is to help organizations Succeed at their Functions.
our interventions are outcome oriented. They are:
* Corporate Diagnosis & Solutions
* HR Consulting & Advisory
* Learning & Development
Manager HR at
Core Projects & Technologies Limited
Industry : IT Software
Department: Human Resources, from from May 2006 till Nov 2008
Job Description : Key Areas of Responsibility:
Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition
• Recruited professionals for the consulting positions at different locations both onsite and offshore.
• Developed recruitment strategies, including selection of appropriate sourcing options and utilized various techniques like campus recruitment, referral schemes, walk-in and advertisements.
• Involved in compensation survey process. Updated HR Compensation & Benefit policies.
• Responsible for full recruitment life cycle that includes: Sourcing of potential candidates, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation, and final closure
Maintaining head count, attrition, movement, promotions etc. trackers and regular reporting done on a monthly basis
• Recruitment involving all level of requirements (management/ technical/non technical) within organization. Meeting targets on billable resources on a monthly basis.
• Interacting and coordinating with the recruitment agencies for both permanent and contract staffing.
• Coordinating for all recruitment and selections at the onsite/Offshore site.
• Planning, coordinating and conducting recruitment drives at various locations (Delhi /Chennai) to hire adequate volumes.
• Re allocation of resources: Completing full recruitment Life Cycle (mobilizing the human resources through various sources) for all requirement/Projects
• Preparation of MIS : weekly/monthly recruitment status reports in Ms excel and sending it to the VP HR/COO/ Head of Delivery India and UK.
• Able to closed critical requirements in a very short period which had critical skills like Architects, DB2 DBAs etc.
• Achieved consistent success in project staffing assignments & adherence to terms defined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA\'s).
• Recruitment from IIT Campus across locations.
• Involved in re allocation of resources from one project to another as per their profile & experience.
• Induction and Training.
• Preparing document like the letter for address proof, letter of experience & letter of job profile for further education.
• Coordinate with the employees & superiors in the process of Appraisal.
• Documentation/Update Employee Details.
• Ensure about the smooth joining formalities of new recruited candidates and undergo group induction program.
• Member of Employee Relation and Welfare Committee.
• Internal Auditor of ISO Team.
• Member of Fun committee and cultural group
• POC for Employee Relation
• Joining Formalities, Induction & documentation preparation and collection process from new hires
understood and responded to employee issues within the context of the business strategy
• Executed HR policies and practices in an efficient and timely manner (i.e. employee status changes, benefits administration, salary actions, etc)
• Maintained the MIS and prepared monthly reports
• Conducted Surveys for employee satisfaction
• Set-up exit process
Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University ( Agra University )
from Jan 1991 till Jan 1993
vandana saxena's Additional information
Reason to be on PeerPower : Meeting People,Sharing Knowledge And Expertise,Business Opportunities,Finding Information About Institutes & Companies
Web Profile : http://www.peerpower.com/pub/DloydConsulting
vandana saxena's Personal Details
Interest:networking for growing professionally
(vs at dloyd dot in)
PeerPower.com is a networking site for top professionals enabling them to profit from networking and connect with thought leaders.
Join PeerPower >>