Is there a right time for internal brand management or is it an on-going process?Asked by Pooja Bhatt Achari on 24, Sep 2010 05:33 PM | Total Answers: (23)
Post your Reply
- I would go by Krishna Sai's comments. Internal Brand Management is an on-going process wherein you create brand awareness to and thru your internal customers i.e. your employees who in turn propagate the goods & bads to the external world who could be vendors, associates, prospective employees etc. Answered by Srinivasa Rao Kodukula , Head - Human Resources at Dish Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. | 27, Apr 2011 07:03 PM
- f Answered by fugi | 14, Apr 2011 05:40 PM
Internal brand management is a proprietory prerogative. People these days are brand loyal. Brand building is an on-going process. Brands like Old Spice by Shulton Inc, Colgate, Pepsi, Adidas have followers spread all over the globe.
Branding of logos should be done till 30th September, 2011. Answered by FCA Prashant Chavan , Head - Risk Assurance at P S Chavan & Co. | 12, Mar 2011 08:28 AM
- I think internet brand management could be an ongoing process as it is used all over the world at different time zones and there is no 'right time' for it ! Answered by Prasad Rama S Bulusu , Consultant at Rama Associates | 17, Jan 2011 09:20 AM
Brand Management is a key aspect for every company irrespective of its size and nature of Business. Companies engage expensive brand embassadors for this purpose incurring huge expenditure in balance sheet.
Internal Brand Management is more important than external Brand Management, as employees are the true brand embassadors for the company. This is not only to do with gifting them with Laptop bags with company logos or any such brand promotion products, it has also something to do with the HR and the approach of the company towards the welfare of the company. The instrumental personnel who play a role in this are Team Leaders and other managers at various levels. The approach followed by them and their motivaton skills ...See More Answered by Addepalli Krishna Sai Kumar , General Manager at M/s Apollo Microsystems Private Limited | 12, Jan 2011 08:04 PM
- Internal brand management should not only be an ongoing effort, but is more important than external brand management. Why? All business decisions effect your market reputation / brand and it's business employees, managers and executives who make those decisions. If they don't get your brand your customers won't either. Answered by Josh Levine , Director of Strategy at Great Monday | 21, Dec 2010 01:32 AM
- Thanks for starting an important issue. I think, there is always a right time for internal brand management. Infact it is on going process need more attention espcially to new enterpreneurs. Even after establishing as Brand, there is contiue efforts needed to maintain and improve the same. MNCs r good examp. who invest a lot to create brand and enjoyed after that long time. Answered by Dr J K Nigam , Director at Qualitas Crop Sciences Pvt Ltd | 04, Dec 2010 09:54 PM
- it is an on going process of changing the attitude of the public as well as those connected towards the organisation. Throu internal brand management a company can achieve lots of notional profits. the result of the internal brand management will be felt in the long run. there is no right time for internal brand management, right from the inception of the company along with their external brand creation and position , this has to be started. then only, this will be effective and give desired result. Answered by sathyanarayanan kv , executive director- country head. at Globess Trading Ci Sarl | 30, Oct 2010 02:03 PM
the question is quite tricky and after having read the answers given below, I feel that only a few have caught yopur question in the right mode. By the phrase 'internal brand management', one would tend to think that it is to do something about managing the product brand, which is not so. Internal brand management hints at efforts to be done to manage / mailtain the organization's name / fame / goodwill in the minds of the promoters, employees, business assocaites, share holders, society at large and other external agencies with whom we interact, on the face of the everchanging environment both internal & external. Since an organization is an ongoing set-up, the internal brand management is an ongoing process by ...See More Answered by RAJESH SACHAN , Divisional Head - Sales at Cement Manufacturing Company Limited | 27, Oct 2010 10:55 AM
- I think i should be a on going process, as perception about the brand has to be maintained as per the changing needs of the society. Answered by Atul Thakur | 04, Oct 2010 04:16 PM
Clearly an ongoing process..
Employees are assets and capital assets only add value to the organisation besides add value to themselves Answered by ravi muthreja , Sr Vice President - Group Corp Comm at REliance Infr | 28, Sep 2010 12:26 AM
I think, it is not on-going process.
There should be some time limit and once it is achieved one can enjoy that goodwill. Answered by Niket Dhruv , ABO at Amway India Enterprises | 27, Sep 2010 03:14 PM
- There is always a right time for internal brand management. The need is the same as that of a refresher course for quick recap of the past with an imputes for the future. In an on-going process for brand management one at times tends to loose the focus / or takes for granted the present position / positioning. When you are reaching top of the hill, thats the right time for internal brand management. Answered by SANJAY TANDON , ASST. SR. MANAGER at Sahara India Products Division | 27, Sep 2010 02:11 PM
No question about it.Business is dynamic in nature and hence branding needs to take care of ever changing market scenarion.
It has got to be an ongoing process. Answered by ajay sahni , Senior Business Development Manager at Ahlstrom | 27, Sep 2010 09:49 AM
Branding is process creating unique name or image for the company or the product in the eye of its target audience and other stake holder and customers.
Internal branding is process where organization values, vision, missions communicated to employees.
Customers live in a dynamic market, comprising of our competitors, targeting the same audience.
Employees are also bombarded with various information, some relevant and other irrelevant.
Branding makes the selection of the particular product easy.
Internal branding makes make priority of employees very clear.
Just like branding, internal branding is also a continuous process. Answered by claudius fernando , Sr Officer at The Times of India | 26, Sep 2010 06:49 PM
- Brand management is not about making the brand once and then forget it. It is always an ongoing process which means the brands are built based on what strategy company takes and how do they communicate the their customer. So in my opinion there is nothing like a "right time" for brand management whether internal or external. It is an ongoing process Answered by Sachin Jadhav , MBA (Marketing) at Bharathidasan Institute of management, trichy | 26, Sep 2010 05:34 PM
- Its an on-going process. Further every employee of the organization need to conduct oneself as a brand ambassador. Answered by Venkata Rao , Independent Consultant at Strategy, Marketing & Business Development | 26, Sep 2010 10:27 AM
- Internal brand managemnt is continous improvement process, which is customised according to the dynamism of market. In short - "reputation mamgement " , an infinite process. Answered by Avinash Dash , Sr. Manager - Marketing at Asia-PAcific Institute of Management | 25, Sep 2010 05:27 PM
- Yes, every day from commencement of the working day to well beyond, coz good ideas never keep office hours! Answered by Avijit Dutt , President Marketing at Olive Telecom | 25, Sep 2010 12:35 PM
- There no right time or specific time for Internal Brand management. Intact Though itís a ongoing process but it has be done at regular time intervals that would help organizations people to keep going and develop confidence on band and they could be our one of the word of mouth advertiser. Answered by Bela Bhatt , Manager - Property Advisory Services at Navnit Infra Pvt Ltd | 25, Sep 2010 10:15 AM
- It is an ongoing process to remind the team what the person or people heading the company believe and is expected to follow. This only reiterates the confidence of the staff to perform and stick with the company. Answered by IYER RAMAN ANANTHANARAYAN , Marketing Head at Dheeraj & East Coast | 24, Sep 2010 08:23 PM
As Anil says
it is eternal
stops when u close the biz
IBM is continuous and dynamic!! Answered by Narasimhan Brig Retd S L | 24, Sep 2010 08:10 PM
Internal brand management is as intrinsic as external branding to each and every company.
The question posed is very logical. Some might even revert with views very contrary to mine.
...See More Answered by Anil Kohli , Owner at I-Ore Trading | 24, Sep 2010 06:35 PM
To participate in the discussions and to share your thoughts Join PeerPower Now >>
Hot on Discussion Board
With the successors to iconic industry leaders like Ratan Tata, N R Narayana Murthy and others all under debate, is India Inc facing a crisis in leadership? Should CAG be allowed to audit private telcos' book? Does crowdsourcing generate brand engagement or devalue the brand? Can mobile phones lead the way in bringing financial inclusion? Can Google Instant have severe impact on SEO business? Do consumers fail to connect when celeberities endorse too many brands? Do you think the GDP growth numbers are sustainable? Should a performance based pay scheme be introduced for MPs?