Can Google Instant have severe impact on SEO business?Asked by Narendra Mukarjee on 15, Sep 2010 04:56 PM | Total Answers: (17)
Post your Reply
- The internet has made the buying and selling of goods, products and services a revolutionary concept. It is now possible to make millions in profit by becoming an entrepreneur whose core business is transacted online. Websites are now the foundations of all online operations and transactions involving the buying and selling of goods, products and services. E-commerce websites design and php development services have become very popular as they allow you to carry out your business online. They enable you to buy and sell products and goods online and thus removing the need for a physical shop. Web commerce is quickly becoming big business as it enables ...See More Answered by deepika , internet anyalist at seoranksmart | 01, Aug 2011 12:44 PM
E -COMMERCE GM C,MNC,E-GOV,
WENT TO DO ALL TYPE E- TAX,RC,ET, E SAVE SERVICES COMMIT IONS AGENT/VENDER
JUST TO ONLINE B2B SERVES AT WORK HOME GUIDE ME. Answered by B KHAN , INDIA at KCS PVT | 12, Jul 2011 11:16 PM
- I think it will have an impact but only marginally. The major criteria which currently work in SEO will still be relevant. Answered by Virtual Office & Mailbox Renta | 15, May 2011 06:19 PM
- it may over the long haul when location based and preference based semantic web filtering will become the norm... right now the impact will be minimal and I only saw instant on .co.uk and .com so most people going to .co.in will not realize anything new ... Answered by Arup Bhanja , Analyst / Technical Architect [Open Source based DW / BI] at ClearWater Technology Services Pvt Ltd | 16, Sep 2010 11:02 AM
- i guess no because even after Google is changing pattern of developing searchquerystring but the major factors of the algorithm would be same i am thinking correct or Google is changing the methodologies.. Answered by anurag mishra , sme at aapsys | 16, Sep 2010 09:32 AM
It is simple
every day a new model of Car is coming with new and bolder features!!
So also in this case, the biz models are dynamic and niche!!
The long term effect will be seen once Google Instant settles down in the market!!!
If SEO sees no opportunity in Google Instant, the picture will be clearer or vice versa!!!
Watch, wait and see !! Answered by Narasimhan Brig Retd S L | 16, Sep 2010 07:56 AM
- Yes, why not? Answered by Narendra Kumar S.S | 15, Sep 2010 11:01 PM
I think there are multiple effect if we consider entire web marketing.
From SEO point of view, it wont affect ranking but yes, it might affect ranking. This point has been cleared by the Google while anouncing the Google Instant.
From SEM point of view, Google Adwords campaigns will be affected as the impressions will dramatically be increased and hence the CTR will go down, this might increase the CPC.
From Web Analytics point of view, it will be possible to analyze the trend of your visitors by applying right filters in your webanalytics profile.
So, Overall this will change the user's search behavior & pattern. So, SEO professionals need to have a close eye on the changing keyword pattern & optimize accordingly. Answered by Amish Keshwani | 15, Sep 2010 07:29 PM
I think that most likely that the behavior of searchers will change. Until now, people had to think to refine their queries. With Google Instant, surfers get suggestions while they are typing and many of them will select one of the suggestions.
That means that some search terms will get many more searches than before while the number of searches for other terms will decrease.
...See More Answered by Pankaj Patel , VP India at Logix Microsystems Ltd | 15, Sep 2010 06:57 PM
I have been reading about Google Instant, so it is nice to see professionals discussing the impact.
Internet is ever changing and so is Google alog's. Today, users are spending more time in social networking, and have started liking the real time results / updates there. For a search engine to change rankings real time, would be difficult and too much to expect. Google Instant is a after effect of changing user likings.
As far as SEO is concern, since these guys have already mentioned that organic rankings will not have any impact says it all.
...See More Answered by Pankaj Jain | 15, Sep 2010 06:49 PM
It will more effect on PPC as CTC will reduce very high. It might effect LOCAL SEO search as when you search for Local things you will end up wtih PPC and Google Local result. There is no organic result in ZERO SCROLL view in local search after Google Instant.
I will suggest you to check this article http://www.shahkaushal.com/2010/09/10/google-instant-search/ for more information. Answered by Jaydip Parikh , Head - Global Sales & Marketing at SEO Rank | 15, Sep 2010 06:17 PM
I think there has been a long discussion on this in more than one forums and unless we know how the backend of Instant is working, we cannot clearly comment on its impact on SEO or AdWords either. At this stage, as long as you have the letters being typed in the search bar tagged to your website, I don't see any adverse affect on SEO.
Additionally, we also need to see how people access Google search. Considering its network, toolbar, etc, I don't think Google would change its algorithm radically. Answered by Rahul Tripuraneni , Digital Marketing Manager at Innopark (India) Pvt., Ltd. | 15, Sep 2010 06:16 PM
I think it can only effects on SEM (PPC Compaign). but some SEOs says that it can affect on longtail keywords but I think Long tail keywords usually use by the unique visitors that actually needs.
so why they change their keyword to search......
and see wat can happen .......... Answered by sumit padhan , Sr. SEO at Squarewebtech | 15, Sep 2010 05:51 PM
Google instant search impact on SEO business, no one clear about this. Because according to my view it has both negative and positive options.
This is good for those who want to search quickly, but not good for those who wants to search a particulr keyword search.
Google istant search currently working with Google.com. When you check Google.co.in or other country specific domains its not available.
I am also waiting for your comment on my feedback.
Thanks & Regards,
Manjeet Dagar (SEO Manager),
Himalayan IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.himalayanitsolutions.com Answered by Manjeet Dagar , SEO Manager at Himalayan IT Solutions Pvt Ltd | 15, Sep 2010 05:29 PM
- As far as I know, nobody has a precise idea what exactly the elements of the algorithm were that were used by Google to service searchers before Google Instant came about recently. And as far as I know, nobody has a precise idea what the elements of the Google Instant algorithm are. This question cannot be answered except as a matter of conjecture. I personally FEEL - gut feeling, if you like - that the SEO business will not be affected. Answered by Venkatesh Iyer , Internet Marketer at self-employed | 15, Sep 2010 05:23 PM
- Ofcourse yes. Answered by Leena Periyasamy , Project Manager at NETed Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd | 15, Sep 2010 05:07 PM
- Yes Answered by deepak kalia , Associate Professor at Jaipuria Group | 15, Sep 2010 05:07 PM
To participate in the discussions and to share your thoughts Join PeerPower Now >>
Hot on Discussion Board
With the successors to iconic industry leaders like Ratan Tata, N R Narayana Murthy and others all under debate, is India Inc facing a crisis in leadership? Should CAG be allowed to audit private telcos' book? Does crowdsourcing generate brand engagement or devalue the brand? Is there a right time for internal brand management or is it an on-going process? Can mobile phones lead the way in bringing financial inclusion? Do consumers fail to connect when celeberities endorse too many brands? Do you think the GDP growth numbers are sustainable? Should a performance based pay scheme be introduced for MPs?